|I laughed a little too hard taking this picture so I had to randomly share it on this post LOL.|
1. I had a really tight hamstring so I paid Jeff at Nova Physiotherapy a visit. While I was there we had a great heart to heart....and by "heart to heart" I mean I whined while he poked dry needles in both hammies and my right calf! YOWZA!!!!
|Like what is even going on with my hair?! LOL|
|Hair cut requirements for Jenn: "It MUST go into a ponytail!" #runnerprobs|
2. This running movie popped up on my "Suggestions for you" section on Netflix so obviously I watched it. It's a bit of a cheesy love story with lots of running in it! I did like it a lot and I immediately thought about the main actor who would have to be in pretty decent shape for this role. Just a thought.
3. This tank is basically me LOL!
4. Stacey tried to kill me. ;)
Okay, really what happened was she invited me to join in on her speed workout (seriously all I heard was "VO2 Max" x 5) and I was like, "I can't. I have to go let a bunch of bees sting me later."
But because she asked so nicely lol I willingly went to the suffer fest.
3 mile warm up and THEN 5 x 1km at VO2 max followed by 2 minutes of rest after each km. We took more like 3 minutes. And then we slogged through a warm down at the end. Without getting into all the stats, we ran side by side...without talking obviously-except for that super jolly man walking who said, "Good morning!" and we both sort of grunted at him lol. Several times I definitely would have stopped or at least slowed significantly if she wasn't right there. It's great to have someone motivate you through the workouts! (our kms were 4:03, 3:54, 4:01, 4:02 and 4:07-actually my Garmin paused twice when I hit start which was very annoying because it added on seconds, but Stacey's Garmin had us with 3/5 km under 4 minutes!!!).
|When I added the BLT hashtag I thought it looked like a street sign on the pole! LOL|
5. I am embarrassed to say I went for my first bike ride of the year!!! It was a gorgeous day out and I was resting from running ....as I usually do on Fridays, so I headed out onto the trail for 21km.
Thanks a bunch for stopping in to read the running rambles of GGR. Have a wonderful day!