Saturday, 12 December 2015

Some Saturday Things...

Wow, I' hope you're having a super Saturday like we are here in Halifax!!! Every runner I saw on the trail during my long run today had shorts on! SHORTS!!!

I headed out today for my long run because we have our work Christmas party tonight and I REALLY want to sleep in tomorrow! I guess concert week at school will do that to a teacher runner. ;)

This was the sky when I headed out this morning. Yep, pretty amazing.


I ran the sidewalk until it connected with the trail and ran into the city. I love this bike at the Armview entrance!

And I love how the trees on the trail are decorated every year down there!

Well look who I ran in to at 9 miles!
Yes, we were the only ones not wearing shorts...lol. #overdressed
 Matt and I ran the last 7 miles together for a total of 16 miles.

So that was my long run today. Let's look back on the week--->

On Sunday Jennie and I ran a nice 20km route that neither of us were initially pumped about at the start. We picked it up near the end and finished smiling. ;)

On Monday I got some really cool news!!!! 


So yeah, you can say I'm pretty stoked to be a part of team tiux! 

 One of my students brought me this super cute owl ornament to put on my tree. <3 How sweet!

On Wednesday Margaret and I got to have lunch together during our Math PD day at our favourite joint, Cha Baa Thai! We also got to talk about all the details of her recent ENGAGEMENT!!!! Congrats!! :)
Cashew Chicken gets me every time. ;)
 You have to meet my new love....
I ordered this purple beauty on Black Friday and on Wednesday it came!!! 
 I got some pretty good training runs in during the week. Some 5ks and some slightly longer.

On Thursday I had to scoot back to work for the Christmas concert so I squeezed in a 5k run at 7:40 pace and then headed back to school.

My version of nachos on the go for Friday's lunch, mmm.

Friday night run where I got caught in a torrential downpour:

And some Saturday afternoon fun on the trail with Sam, LOL.


Oh, and look who is all gorgeous for the holidays!!!

Have yourself a super Saturday and thanks so much for stopping by!
How was your week???

Happy Running,
Heather :)

5 comments:

  1. Awesome week of running!! I love the weather we are having!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how warm it has been here too lately I did a run today in capris and short sleeves and I totally could have worn shorts.
    I love how someone has decorated the trees on the trail! Hmmm, I wonder if I would get fined for decorating random trees down at our State Park????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Saturday! Everything looks super festive up there in NS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No snow? I am so jealous. Love that picture. (I saw it on Instagram.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quantum Binary Signals

    Get professional trading signals delivered to your mobile phone daily.

    Start following our trades right now & gain up to 270% per day.

    ReplyDelete