Sometimes when I'm writing a post I'm not sure if it's inspirational, motivational, or just plain rambling...lol. It makes me happy to know that what I write has the ability to inspire others. Thank you. :)
This award asks that
- you thank the person who gave you the nom,
- Share 7 things about yourself and
- nominate any bloggers that inspire you.
1. I love to garden. My house has countless plants and I take pride in my outdoor flower beds...even if they are tiny. ;) I was over the moon excited when my peonies started to bloom this year:
2. I'm a certified coffee addict. I will drink coffee any time of the day and it doesn't make me 'bounce off the walls' as I hear many others say would happen to them. I like a light roast with just a bit of milk. No sugar please. :) Wanna go for coffee???
3. This is so totally me:
4. I LOVE to work out. I feel so good after a hard lifting session and actually enjoy the feeling of not being able to pull off those super tight sports bras without grimacing. Ladies, you know what I'm talking about!
Even if I spend a little too much time in this position when I'm done. ;)
5. There may be more than one JB song on my iPod. Okay more than 2. But that's it I promise! LOL. The problem is I'm not sure if they're by cute JB or Jailbird JB??? ;)
6. FRIENDS is my all time favourite show ever in the history of the universe. No explanation required. :D
7. Overall I'm pretty shy and quiet as a person but when someone mentions Running, I'm all of a sudden best friends with them and will gush of my love and experiences with running until the cows come home.
And when I can't run, I write messages like this to my running buds:
So there you have it, a little more about me.
Many of my blogger pals have already been nominated and if you haven't feel free to share the 7 things with us anyway!
Here are a list of some of the bloggers who inspire me daily!
1. Heidi @ idlehide because she is a hard core marathoner and fitness mamma who is super positive in her posts!
2. Kris @ Canadian Girl Runs because she works out like nobody's business and FYI she just ran a marathon after tearing a muscle in her glute. Yikes!
3. Heather @ Run Like A G! because she is always inspirational and real. She puts so much energy into her posts that she makes me feel like a lazy blogger...lol.
4. Emmeline @ Run For The Pizza because she is a truly inspirational blogger and if her food pictures don't take you away, her scenic runs will.
5. Lis @ 26.2 X 2 because she is a great blogger who comes up with the most clever posts!
6. Molly @ A Fresh Start For Molly because she is a witty writer and her posts always intrigue me....PS she just ran her first Marathon this May AND I got to meet her in person!
7. Rachel @ Life Or Something Like It because she is super sweet, and a teacher! She has the strength of a Titan with the speed of a Gazelle!
Thanks again for stopping by GGR. Have a wonderful day!