This week has been jam packed with training and boy am I ready for this rest day! Even if I did sneak to the gym for core and arms for an hour. ;) There was no running I swear!
1. Look what came in the mail yesterday!!! All of my Twitter peeps and IG followers have already seen my "In-Training" tee from Maritime Race Weekend but it's just so darn cool it had to make a blog appearance!
2. Grocery Shopping: I'm really focusing on good nutrition with this training plan. I've always considered myself to be a pretty healthy eater, but hey, we all have our weaknesses. I'm lookin' at chu' nachos!!! ;)
3. These earrings! I have basically worn them every day since I've found the missing one. Even if it is just to bask in the sun. :)
4. Watermelon!!!! How good is a slice, or two, or three post run?!
|Don't worry, I plan on doing my nails tonight.....or at the latest tomorrow. :D|
5. I finally got a haircut! Okay, it's 1.5 inches really...lol. My hair dresser asked if I wanted it styled and I told her I was heading to the gym after ward so she insisted on giving me a cute gym do! I was rockin' that braid with a pony! ;)
My weekend is pretty packed with back to back longish runs and a bike ride. My bike is finally up and running again after the tire tube replacement! Thanks Matt :D
Lola's exhausted just thinking of all the miles I have to run this weekend, lol.
Thanks again for checkin' in with GGR on this fab Friday! Have a wonderful evening!
Tell me one highlight of your week!
Any fun weekend plans???
Are you doing Maritime Race Weekend?
What are your thoughts on Rest days???