Until then, I will find a multitude of ways to avoid doing what I should be: Reports. Blah.
If you are also looking for tips on work avoidance, follow these easy steps: ;)
1. Reread sweet books from your students and ignore the fact that she wrote in a marker and therefore cannot erase her mistake of ran/run. Because I came in first, she gets an automatic A....naturally. ;)
2. Run. Obviously. Even if you ran a marathon just 4 days ago. Just be sure to run at conversational pace and listen closely to your body's signals.
3. Take this one for walks in the trail. And secretly wish you were running....lol. Just kidding Lola! You know I love when you take 45 minutes to walk a mile and sniff every single stone.
4. Play with fancy apps on your phone post run so that you can post them on ALL social media outlets you are currently signed up for. Not like I would EVER do that! Lol.
|Run Stats: 5.4 miles, 45 minutes.|
|This is one of my favourite photos I think. :)|
6. Bike 15k to this awesome Cafe:
and eat this when you get there before you bike the 15k home.
|Come on, we needed the fuel! ;)|
7. Watch way too much of this:
|Thanks for fulfilling the Breaking Bad void Erin! ;)|
Serious side note: Since my reports are done I was brave enough to do this post. ;)
Thanks again for checking out GGR on this super Sunday!