I thought I'd do a 'Five on Friday' post since I always enjoy the ones I read on Leigh's blog. :) But then I realized I hadn't blogged in forever so I have a little more than 5 things for you, lol.
Here are my Friday Five, and then some. ;)
1) I was totally excited when I discovered that they were having a 5k Fun Run on Coronation Street this past week!!! I questioned the anti-chafe ability of some of their outfits. ;)
2) This is a typical text message from Matt:
|As it turns out, I'll say yes to coffee at any time of the day.|
|Dinner of champs? No, just Flex Friday. ;)|
5) Lola being supportive of my running:
"Mommy, I really couldn't care less about your 'short run.' You interrupted my nap."
6) My principal brought in these never-been-worn Lulu shorts for me! :0 Happy Friday indeed!
7) When you're craving something sweet after school and a coworker suggests you make a s'more with supplies from the Baking club. Only thing is you microwave it for a tad bit too long, LOL! Yes I still ate it.
8) It was my Dad's birthday this week! I might have stolen this pic from my sister's Instagram purely so that I could drool over the ice-cream cake. ;) Thanks Trudy!
My blogger pal Meg is profiled on one of my other blogging pal's page (Lis). Head on over to 26.2 x 2 and check it out!
I hope you've had a terrific week! What are your weekend plans???
Have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by GGR!