Friday, 23 May 2014

Five Things Friday + Some ;)

Super duper TGIF! :)  I know this was only a 4 day work week with Victoria Day on Monday, but it felt like the longest. week. ever.

I thought I'd do a 'Five on Friday' post since I always enjoy the ones I read on Leigh's blog. :) But then I realized I hadn't blogged in forever so I have a little more than 5 things for you, lol.

Here are my Friday Five, and then some. ;)

1) I was totally excited when I discovered that they were having a 5k Fun Run on Coronation Street this past week!!! I questioned the anti-chafe ability of some of their outfits. ;) 


2) This is a typical text message from Matt: 
As it turns out, I'll say yes to coffee at any time of the day.
 3) My Man arms:
Dinner of champs? No, just Flex Friday. ;)
 4)  Being stuck on the Bridge from a stalled vehicle with a view like this isn't so bad. ;)

5) Lola being supportive of my running:
"Mommy, I really couldn't care less about your 'short run.' You interrupted my nap."

6) My principal brought in these never-been-worn Lulu shorts for me! :0 Happy Friday indeed!

7) When you're craving something sweet after school and a coworker suggests you make a s'more with supplies from the Baking club. Only thing is you microwave it for a tad bit too long, LOL! Yes I still ate it. 

8) It was my Dad's birthday this week! I might have stolen this pic from my sister's Instagram purely so that I could drool over the ice-cream cake. ;) Thanks Trudy!

My blogger pal Meg is profiled on one of my other blogging pal's page (Lis). Head on over to 26.2 x 2 and check it out!

I hope you've had a terrific week! What are your weekend plans???

Have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by GGR!

Happy Running,
Heather :)

24 comments:

  1. I also loved seeing the 5K run on Corrie. Steve was so hilarious!! (Poor Lloyd!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor Llyod is right! :( I loved Steve's track suit...lol

      Delete
  2. those arms are amazing! i'm super jealous :)

    and lulu shorts for free? it doesn't get better than that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn. :D

      You're right, it doesn't! ;)

      Delete
  3. Ummmm please tell me how you get those man arms because I lift all the time and they don't look like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, lots of protein and some good ol' 12lb dumb bells ;)

      Delete
  4. HOLY *&^%.....look at your arms....those are amazing! You need to post your arm workout...pronto!!!!

    And that smore looked amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL.....check out those 8 min arms!

      That smore was amazing!

      Delete
  5. You do not have man arms! You have amazing woman arms!!! We had a four day week this week and it was glorious! The kids are getting so antsy! Only 23 more days of school!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....thanks. I guess once the phrase is in my head it's hard to get it out! I am so ready for Summer vacation. Our last day is June 30.

      Delete
  6. Tell me your secret! I want guns like those, lol. JP is trying to help me learn to lift properly but I don't know if he'll be able to help me get THAT toned! I have no upper arm strength, lol. And thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn girl, those guns are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, thanks Kris! Good luck in your marathon this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  8. Your guns are a thing of beauty! I am so jealous! You want lifting tips from me?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know what's more impressive, your arms or that marshmallow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suns out, guns out! Those arms are amazing... major arm envy there :O

    Weekend plans have been lots of training, lots of kettlebells and lots of studying for finals! So near the end now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I love that saying!

      I need to work with kettle bells. Good luck in your finals!

      Delete
  11. I want your man arms haha! I need to get back into working out my upper body this summer!


    That s'more looks safer than the ones I burned myself on this weekend!! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you need free Twitter Followers?
    Did you know you can get them ON AUTOPILOT AND TOTALLY FOR FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete