Thursday, 6 February 2014

Yo Sistas! ;)

I have to give a shout out to my awesome blogging friends ErinEmmeline for the nom of the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. I have taken far too long to post this, so I really hope they forgive me. :)

Image

Erin and I knew each other for a few months via the blogging world before we actually met in person. Then she took the most awesome pictures at the PEI Marathon this past October, that I really like 1000x better than the professional ones...Check it out:
 
And Emmeline wrote the most awesome comment about me on her blog that I may just print off and frame when I need to have my spirits lifted. :) Anyone who says I'm a "Bad ass Runner" earns Awesome Friend status for life. ;)
 
Down to business. Here are my questions:
 
1. What is your favourite colour? Purple.
 
2. Favourite animal? Penguins! Who doesn't love them?!
 
3. Favourite non-alcoholic drink: Coffee.........by a landslide!
 
4. Facebook or twitter? Facebook....although at the beginning of the New year I joined the Twitter world.
5. Favourite pattern? I'm really digging Chevron these days. :)
  
6. What is my passion? Oh come on......is this a serious question? 'Jogging' of course..... ;)  I use this word in the most jokingly manner possible. Resist the urge to slap me.  
Thanks girls for the super sweet virtual mention. :D I am pretty sure that every blogger I follow has already been nominated! Now what??? LOL. Heather, over at Run Like a G!! said it brilliantly when she said there were 'too many blogger friends to just nominate a specific number.' I completely agree. I'd be totally pumped if any of my blogging friends answered the survey questions!

Your turn ........... Go!
Happy Running Sisters!
Heather :)

17 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh! Thanks for the shout out love!!!!! There are just too many awesome bloggers that I love reading! We all deserve awards!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS~ My favorite animal is an owl. You should see my apartment ;-)

      Delete
    2. Ooh, I love owls as well! They would be my second favourite for sure :D

      Delete
    3. I agree, we DO all deserve awards!!! :D

      Delete
  2. I agree! I have discovered some great blogger friends lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't blogging awesome for that very reason?!

      Delete
  3. Um. You absolutely are a bad ass runner. You amaze me every single day with your runs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....thanks. I'm actually somewhat of a wimp with everything else non-running related!

      Delete
  4. Yes, you're definitely "bad ass" but I think you exceeded bad ass level when I read about how you drink beet juice. That just puts you in a whole new playing field. Although I'm not quite sure how I'd define that...I half expected you to say that was your favorite non-alcoholic drink...jk...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw yay! Related to your penguin love...I really want to go to Antarctica on one of those boat expeditions and Joe always says I'll hate being cold since I think I'm cold in Virginia and I always say that all I want is to get off the boat, play with the penguins, and get back on :) I sooooo badly want to go to the island of the penguins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be so awesome! I saw penguins once at the New England Aquarium and I've ben enthralled by them ever since. They're the coolest animal for sure!

      Delete
  6. Just jumped here from Hit The Ground Running! I'm another running/fitness blogger and sometimes I need to find some fresh friends out here. I love your answer to fav animal and coffee! What runner can live without coffee??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! I will have to check out your blog! :) I love discovering new bloggers, especially Running Bloggers :D

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Ha! Coffee and I have a torrid love affair ;)

      Delete
  8. Ever wanted to get free Instagram Likes?
    Did you know that you can get these ON AUTO-PILOT AND TOTALLY FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete