I just have to tell you that I am aaaaaaaaalmost on Summer Vacation! I'm not excited at all. ;)
My main goals for this Summer will be:
1. Visit my family in NL
2. Get in spectacular shape :D I plan to bike much more and do more weight training.
3. Relax :D This one sort of counteracts with #2, lol.
4. Run in as many races as my body and health will permit. Also doesn't gel with #2, lol.
5. Hang out with Lola during normal work hours :D
6. Go out to dinner with Matt more often, like maybe during the week! ;)
Well, Courteney and Heidi promised me that this foam roller would change my life. Funny thing is, Lola strongly disagrees and thinks it's a brand spankin' new toy for her:
Finally she gave up and decided to just bark at it while I rolled. Because that's how she rolls. ;)
Well, Tuesday was actually the hottest day ever in the history of the world I
Earlier on Tuesday, I took my Primary/One class on a field trip to Point Pleasant Park. It wasn't as much of a cooker down there since it was along the ocean. :) Okay, if you have never been here, go! It's gorgeous. I was totally envious of all the runners striding by as I was scavenger-ing with the little ones, although that was also super fun. ;) I texted Matt and Courteney to tell them I am planning on coming here for many runs during my Summer Vacation, did I mention that to you yet? Let's add Summer goal
#7 Run in Point Pleasant Park :)
|Point Pleasant Park Halifax.|
Yes, you read that correctly. Courteney and I are
Thanks so much for reading my rambling thoughts about running. And, don't worry, over the summer, I'll be blogging much more.....so let's make that Summer goal #8 Blog as much as possible!