Sunday, 16 April 2017

It's Boston Marathon Eve!!!!

It's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boston Marathon eve! I  cannot believe how fast this night has come, seriously. I just wanted to thank everyone for their well wishes and to wish my own friends an amazing day tomorrow!!!! Enjoy every step and take it all in. This truly is the best marathon ever!

Yesterday Marg and I shopped until we almost dropped at the expo! We also had some super tasty eats at Back Bay Social Club....mmm! We were literally so hungry that we almost took someone else's plates!!!! I wish I was joking! LOL.

Samuel Adams 26.2 Brew! And obviously blue nails. ;)

This was OUR food....and I was sure to confirm before I grabbed it, LOL.
Turkey burger and sweet potato fries! We were much more rational after getting some food in our bellies!

Today Matt and I made an unexpected trip down to Boylston street in an attempt to repair my phone!! It completely crashed but the amazing workers at apple totally fixed me up. ;) Thanks!!!!

On the way I took a couple of pictures with my actual camera. Gee that felt weird after taking nothing but phone pics for a while, lol.
One mile to go!!!!! 
 Follow the blue path to the finish!!!!!
When you get here there will be soooo many spectators! 
 Flat Heather is ready to take on Boston! ;)
I will also be wearing my pink hat to shield the sun! 
I've actually had to reevaluate my goals for this marathon, and that's okay. I'll be running with my puffer and the temperature is supposed to be hotter than I've trained in, but it will be amazing no matter what! 

Have an awesome run everyone and I'll see you on Boylston!!!!!!!!!

Happy Running,
Heather :)

2 comments:

  1. You've got this...as you cross that finish line, remember that no matter the time on the clock...this is your 5th Boston and you have earned every unicorn you have!!!!

    ReplyDelete