Tuesday, 28 March 2017

Mizuno Wave Rider 20!!!

Say hello to my new baby blues!

This is my second pair of the Mizuno Wave Rider 20 series and I think we make a great couple! ;)


I've logged about two hundred miles on them so far and I have no complaints! They are a neutral shoe and I really enjoy how soft they feel! Mizuno has made a few changes to the Wave Rider to make them more responsive and durable than the previous models. You can read more about the updated shoe here!

I wear a D width because I find the "narrow" model a little too snug around my feet. 

I've used these shoes for short, medium and long runs as well as slow distance and speed work. They offer fantastic breathability and I really enjoy how they feel on my feet.

They've also run many miles with me on the treadmill!

Look at all the amazing colours they come in!!!! 

Mizuno has recently launched the "Retro Rider" as a 20 year celebration for the Wave Rider and I have to say they look insanely cool and I love the old school look. Check them out!!! I definitely need a pair.
These shoes definitely live up to their reputation! Thanks Mizuno for the amazing shoes!!!

Thanks for stopping by the GGR blog space and have a wonderful day!

Happy running,
Heather :)

1 comment:

  1. They look great! That is a brand I have not tried yet...but it is nice they come in D width. I am needing the D now since I wear inserts and some models don't even offer that option.
    The question is will they be your Boston shoe? :)

    ReplyDelete