Monday, 12 December 2016

Canadian Blogger Christmas Swap!

Yay everyone, it's that time of year again! You know, the time of year where bloggers exchange ornaments!!!! I love getting a package in the mail that is somewhat personal from someone you have never met in real life (well that has been the case for me and each of my blogger swap partners).

The Christmas Blogger Swap is hosted each year by Leigh and Lindsey and I've taken part each year since I was a running blogger. :) This year I was paired up with Becky from The Bex Factor.  I tried really hard to get a unique ornament for her that would travel well. I hope she likes it!

Before I show you my ornament I have a confession to make: I just put my Christmas tree up today!!! I had an unexpected 1/2 storm day today so I took advantage of the afternoon off. Lola was very excited. ;)

It took a few hours but a lit up tree is so worth it!

And finally, check out my super cool running ornament!

And another shot:
I love it! Thanks Becky!!!

On another note, Lola was NOT too impressed by this sweet light up puppy I bought yesterday for outside! LOL.
I asked Lola to share her cookies (on the floor) with our new doggy, but she was not having any part of it. ;)
Thanks for checking out my post this evening and have a wonderful day!

Happy Running,
Heather :)

7 comments:

  1. Oh what a cute ornament. I agree that would be tough to try to find something a runner would like and still make it be able to ship safely. Your secret santa did a great job!

    I have that same light up doggie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ornament!!! I did a blogger swap too. I already sent mine and my secret blogger loved what I got her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what Becky sent you! Thank you for participating again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tree is so pretty with the purple ribbon! Glad you love your ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A blogger swap is such a great idea!! The one you got is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete