Sunday, 27 November 2016

The 2016 GGR Christmas Wish List!

It seems fitting that with the first snow here in Nova Scotia, I'd compile my favourite running things of 2016 for the Christmas Holiday Wish List! Oddly enough I'd see/use something in let's say, June, and think "I have to add this to my wish list!" So let's get shopping shall we?!

One of the first things I did this year was purchase one of these awesome wrap bracelets! You can customize them and choose what colour you'd like for the wrap. I now own two and I love wearing them to races. :D

Dear Santa,
all I want for Christmas is this shirt!!!! 

I gave Matthew several hints and I eat tacos on the regular, so I think this shirt is quite fitting! You can get so many awesome running sayings on tees, tanks, hoodies, etc. Check it out!


If you live in a climate such as that of Eastern Canada in the cold winter months, these babies sure come in handy! Just slip them into your mittens and run your many miles with toasty paws. :) If there's one thing I despise during the winter runs it's cold hands!

I have become obsessed with the Aroma Therapy line from Bath and Body Works! My post-run shower always smells so refreshing with these. I'm also quite keen on their hand lotions, and I may own three...lol.


I said it before and I'll say it again, you MUST buy this bra from Lululemon! I wore it at the Chicago Marathon and it was the jam for stuffing my gels in!

Last year when we had our Running Buds Christmas Get Together Secret Santa (RBCGTSS....lol) Courteney gave me one of these awesome heel lights! It glows up super bright which is fantastic since most of my running from Nov - March is in the dark. They are super inexpensive (this one was $6.99)!

Your runner friend definitely needs to stay hydrated, and if your friend is anything like me a gentle reminder to drink up won't hurt! I seriously love these steel bottles!!!!!!!!

You can get them at Winners and they are less than $20! It also keeps water chilled all day long. I haven't tested it with hot beverages but apparently it keeps things warm for equally as long!!! Get one!

Okay, every runner I know loves to obsess over their race photos...come on, you know you do! ;)  I was over the moon in love with my Chicago photos and my sister printed one for me as a birthday gift! <3 LOVE it! Around here Marathon Photos usually snaps shots at the big races but the marathons I run in the U.S. are photographed by Marathon Foto. Just search the race and your runner and you're good to go!

If your running pal enjoys racing and displaying bling as much as I do, then you definitely NEED to get one of these super awesome medal holders designed! Robyn, at Deja Vu Decor will put any phrase you want on it in any colour! I LOVE mine!

I guess I saved the coolest one for last!!! (Okay, so it's not necessarily the coolest, but it is pretty darn cool and I'd LOVE one of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). Run Ink designs these totally awesome race maps with your name, bib number, date and finishing time. How amazing are these?!??!
I borrowed this one from the site, lol.

I feel like every year my wish list gets longer and longer...lol. I hope this helps with your holiday shopping! 

You can also get many many ideas from my previous lists herehere AND here!

Thanks for stopping by the GGR blog and have a merry day!
What's on your 2016 holiday wish list???

Happy Running & Shopping,
Heather :)

5 comments:

  1. thanks for including our maps! i hope all your holiday wishes come true ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pleasure is all mine!!! I really hope my husband gets the hint and orders me one! ;)

      Delete
  2. I love your list! I need some new shoes so that definitely tops the list for me ;) and I also want a 2000 piece jigsaw puzzle made of pictures of all my race medals... that one is really specific because it's exactly what I asked my mom for ;)

    ReplyDelete