Wednesday, 18 February 2015

Currently...

I decided to do a currently post since I love them so much. :) So here it goes.

Currently....

Taking #Stormchips to the next level. In my books, big snow banks = big chip banks. ;)


Loving Lorde's tune from the Mockingjay 1 Soundtrack! I don't think I've had such a bad ass song on my playlist before, (GGR blushes) lol.



Seeing this on my front steps. Everything. Is. Coated. In. Ice. And. Snow. Speaking of which, you need to check out these crazy photos of snow in Eastern Canada!!!!

Crazy excited that The Walking Dead has returned!!!! Oh Yeah. ;) Tell me you didn't get the shivers when Rick said, "We are The Walking Dead," on last week's episode?!?!?!?

Sending text messages like this to my friends......LOL!

Reminding myself that this cabinet was one of the best purchases I've made. Bravo Heather. ;)

Suffering through a low grade ankle sprain. (sniff sniff). After a nasty ankle roll on Saturday's long run (switched days due to incoming blizzard, womp womp), I've had some swelling and nagging pain. PT says I'll be fine but we're working through it. I HAVEN'T RUN SINCE SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keeping track of my questions for my PT, Brian, in case I forget. I was told that I was "Such a teacher" when I whipped this out....lol.

Taking a ton of food pics. Does anyone else do that?!?
Pankcake Day

Valentine's Day heart shaped pizza at Boston Pizza. :D


Watching the Series of Breaking Bad over AGAIN on Snow days/Rest days....and I've had plenty of both lately!
LOL, thanks Trudy for thinking of me!
Realizing that the treadmill isn't all that bad. Two ice/snow stumbles in one week will do that to a runner...lol.

I miss complaining about the TM ;)
Looking like I've had a haircut!!! Finally........the crowd cheers as we say goodbye to a zillion split ends, lol.

Thinking you need to see this picture of Sam and I, lol. How is it that neither of us realized the moustaches were for TWO people?! LOL.


Reminiscing about my last run. (Saturday people, Saturday).

Well, I'm off to pray to the running gods for a speedy recovery! Enjoy your evening and thanks for checking in on GGR!

Tell me some of your currentlys! 
Ever sprain an ankle? :(
Are you burried in Snow as well???? 

Happy Running,
Heather :)

12 comments:

  1. I burst out laughing at our Starbucks pic! I got home looked at it and thought something is wrong here. Those nachos look amazing. I pray you have a speedy recovery (I know you will)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your ankle feels better soon! In the mean time enjoy your rest days as best as you can. You've earned them with all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speedy recovery! I once rolled my ankle three weeks before my first 10k race (Bluenose) and off to Physio I went! Your food looks yummy...I've been taking some food pics too lately :) I can't believe all the snow we have between the Valley and Timberlea (ice/snow), it's nuts!
    Again, hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, I hope you feel better soon! An ankle roll stinks, I have done that a few times trail running, it may have contributed to my current injured state.
    Ice is bad, the TM is better for sure :)
    Your hair looks great and at least your last long run was a good one ") Cheers to a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry about your ankle! I hope you get better soon and are cleared to run in no time. I remember having to go through PT for my knee injury (no bueno).

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about your ankle sprain. :( I am glad it is low grade! You will be back soon, Heather. You can work on those sexy arm muscles of yours in the meantime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOL'd on the Netflix comment :) Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you have a speedy recovery! I ran on the TM the other day because it was my only option and man I loved it! Tread mills and I don't usually get along but I was really feeling the run :)
    Sending speedy wishes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not that I am in the same running ability category as you, but I mildly sprained my ankle during marathon training almost the exact same time last year. My advice is to NOT PUSH IT. I aggravated mine by trying to keep running on it and then I ended up spraining the other because of overcompensating and leaning on it too much. I lost a lot of extra training days compared to if I had rested right from the beginning when I first got the sprain. Rest rest rest and ice. It will get better and will not take too long. You will still make it to Boston, I'm sure of it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you do have a very speedy recovery. Stay warm up there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG TWD has made me so sad the last couple episodes. I really hated Beth so I'm annoyed that everyone is so depressed over her death, and I'm not sure I trust this new dude! I'm also nervous we're going to meet the next batch of bad guys from the comics!! I LOVE TWD but thinking about more of my favorites possibly dying makes me sooo sad!

    Those nachos look insanely perfect. Now I'm craving melty cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yikes. I hope you heal up fast! Great song. Currently I am waiting for my friend Steve to get here so we can run! lol

    ReplyDelete