Wednesday, 24 December 2014

A Very Merry Christmas Eve to You!

As per, Lola has been a tremendous help in the gift wrapping extravaganza. ;) 


I noticed something this past week: Everyone keeps asking me if I'm "ready for Christmas?" Each time someone asks me this question, I feel like there is something else I should be doing/buying and I wonder to myself what it is I'm forgetting. I do like a little checklist every single time in my head.  Does that ever happen to you? 

One thing that I am loving when I'm out and about Christmas shopping is the food. :D I made a stop at the Habaneros Gecko Bus on Sunday afternoon and it was delish! Don't worry, one of those was for Matt. ;)


And then yesterday I needed some real good fuel post leg massage if I was going to hit up the mall...gulp. :|  The Wedge never disappoints!

And then look at the goodies offered up at my Physio/Massage office! 

 When I got home I plotted out my training plan for Boston.


It's a complex process you know. ;)

Then I was so motivated to get into it, I even did some lifting and core work! I know....I was just as amazed as you are.
Throwing dog toys while doing core work really is a skill in itself.
 And I did my run for the day: 5 festive miles. :)


 All the planning, shopping and working out sure helped me build an appetite for ela! mmm :D

The FIL and the hubby. :)

Lola sure was a  lazy pup this morning. She must have been getting her rest so she'd be ready for Santa Paws. ;)

Looks like it will be a rainy Christmas this year.

Matt, Lola and I will probably spend much of the evening like this. :) 

Have a very Merry Christmas from GGR & of course Lola. :)

Happy Holidays & Happy Running!
Heather :)

9 comments:

  1. I could NOT stop smiling from that pic of Lola with the bow! LOL! I tried that with Romeo and he panicked and kind of ran in circles...he needs to learn from Lola!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Lola looks so festive!!!

    What kinds of core work do you do at home??

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ali! I do 8 minute abs and a few other extra moves that Matt taught me a few years ago. I also do a few moves which use the dumb bells for the extra kick, lol.

      Delete
  4. We are thinking alike! I had tacos, cookies and a festive run today :)

    MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope you have a wonderful evening and day tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally jealous of how fantastic your pictures look with your new camera....Merry Christmas Eve girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great picture of you with Lola!! Hope you had a fabulous holiday :) Lola with a bow...cutest ever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry belated Christmas. I hope you had a wonderful holiday with your family!

    ReplyDelete