I'm on a roll...2 posts in one week! (Sarcasm meter on high...lol).
I have been tagged by Anna @ Piper's Run and Kristina @ Blog About Running for the Mustache You Some Questions post! I think this title is pretty clever BTW.
4 Names People Call Me, Other Than My Real Name:
This one is tough....I'm pretty sure I'm always Heather, Mrs. C or Mrs. Callaghan, but let me think:
1. Crazy Legs....Thanks Brian, lol.
2. Heather Feather...I always disliked this name as a kid since being so tiny wasn't my preference, lol.
3. Popeye! A kid name that stemmed from my 'big eyes' I guess, lol.
4. Babe....Guess who calls me that? LOL...I think Matt does this on purpose since I asked him eons ago to stop, (raised eyebrow).
4 Jobs I've Had:
1. Retail clerk at a clothing store in the mall, (actually 2: Eclipse and Jeans Experts---forever ago!)
2. Waitress at a Pizza Restaurant
3. Salesperson at South of the Border (A super cool home decor/furniture store with inventory imported from Mexico and Indonesia).
4 Movies I've Watched More Than Once
1. Silence of the Lambs
2. Bridget Jones' Diary
3. The Wedding Singer
4. Old School.....LOL! Seriously one of my favourites!
4 Books I'd Recommend
I should totally do a confessions post since I feel the need to confess the fact that all of my 'Reading' is either work related or about running. I like to spend all other 'free time' binge watching my favourite shows on Netflix. :D
|As you can see, my book "Marathon" has been read and reread |
several times. Just look at the cover peeling!
4 Places I've Lived
1. Gaultois, NL My Hometown where I grew up
2. St. John's, NL University years
3. English Harbour West, NL Second Year Teaching
4. Timberlea, NS Where I call home nowadays!
|Gaultois, NL. The small Newfoundland town I grew up in.|
4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
Seriously, this is a challenging question. I'm just going to list places I'd love to visit mmm-kay?
1. Miami, FL....Matt and I loved it there and I'd really like to visit again.
2. Newfoundland! Visiting Family is always the best!
3. Ireland....I've never been but it really intrigues me.
4. Basically anywhere in the states so that I could have my second hand at Thanksgiving. ;)
4 of My Favourite Foods & Caffeinated beverages. :D
4. Sweet Potato Fries...mmm
4 TV Shows I Watch
1. The Good Wife....thanks Heidi :)
2. Pretty Little Liars...Guilty Pleasure for sure! LOL
3. The Mindy Project
4. The Walking Dead...my absolute fave!!!!!!!!!
Raise your hand if you love Daryl!
4 Things I'm Looking Forward to This Year
1. Christmas Break!!!
2. Getting a new couch??? I know, I'm wild. ;)
3. Training For Boston!!! I start on December 28 :0
4. Visiting Newfoundland :)
4 Things I'm Always Saying
1. "Sorry!" You know, the over-apologetic Canadian in me feels the need to say "sorry" for things that don't even warrant an apology. Like when an "excuse me" will suffice.
2. "Awesome!" My usual reaction when working with the kids at school.
3. "Wait, I'm confused." LOL...since I'm quite the visual learner, hearing instructions or a list of things often leads me to say this.
4. "I know you're not a doctor but, do you think this (insert minor issue that I've googled and have self-diagnosed here) is serious?!"
4 People I tag:
Well, I am definitely past my bedtime but it was lovely catching up with you again. :)