Thursday, 27 November 2014

I Mustache You Some Questions...The Mustache Tag

Hey Folks,

I'm on a roll...2 posts in one week! (Sarcasm meter on high...lol).

I have been tagged by Anna @ Piper's Run and Kristina @ Blog About Running for the Mustache You Some Questions post! I think this title is pretty clever BTW. 


4 Names People Call Me, Other Than My Real Name:
This one is tough....I'm pretty sure I'm always Heather, Mrs. C or Mrs. Callaghan, but let me think:
1. Crazy Legs....Thanks Brian, lol.
2. Heather Feather...I always disliked this name as a kid since being so tiny wasn't my preference, lol. 
3. Popeye! A kid name that stemmed from my 'big eyes' I guess, lol.
4. Babe....Guess who calls me that? LOL...I think Matt does this on purpose since I asked him eons ago to stop, (raised eyebrow).

4 Jobs I've Had:
1. Retail clerk at a clothing store in the mall, (actually 2: Eclipse and Jeans Experts---forever ago!)
2. Waitress at a Pizza Restaurant
3. Salesperson at South of the Border (A super cool home decor/furniture store with inventory imported from Mexico and Indonesia). 
4. Teacher! 

4 Movies I've Watched More Than Once
1. Silence of the Lambs
2. Bridget Jones' Diary
3. The Wedding Singer
4. Old School.....LOL! Seriously one of my favourites!

4 Books I'd Recommend
I should totally do a confessions post since I feel the need to confess the fact that all of my 'Reading' is either work related or about running. I like to spend all other 'free time' binge watching my favourite shows on Netflix. :D
As you can see, my book "Marathon" has been read and reread
several times. Just look at the cover peeling!
4 Places I've Lived
1. Gaultois, NL My Hometown where I grew up 
2. St. John's, NL University years
3. English Harbour West, NL Second Year Teaching
4. Timberlea, NS Where I call home nowadays!
Gaultois, NL. The small Newfoundland town I grew up in. 
4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
Seriously, this is a challenging question. I'm just going to list places I'd love to visit mmm-kay? 
1. Miami, FL....Matt and I loved it there and I'd really like to visit again.
2. Newfoundland! Visiting Family is always the best!
3. Ireland....I've never been but it really intrigues me.
4. Basically anywhere in the states so that I could have my second hand at Thanksgiving. ;) 

4 of My Favourite Foods & Caffeinated beverages. :D
1. Pizza

2. Nachos
3. Coffee 
4. Sweet Potato Fries...mmm

4 TV Shows I Watch
1. The Good Wife....thanks Heidi :)
2. Pretty Little Liars...Guilty Pleasure for sure! LOL
3. The Mindy Project
4. The Walking Dead...my absolute fave!!!!!!!!! 

Raise your hand if you love Daryl!


4 Things I'm Looking Forward to This Year
1. Christmas Break!!! 
2. Getting a new couch??? I know, I'm wild. ;)
3. Training For Boston!!! I start on December 28 :0
4. Visiting Newfoundland :)

4 Things I'm Always Saying
1. "Sorry!" You know, the over-apologetic Canadian in me feels the need to say "sorry" for things that don't even warrant an apology. Like when an "excuse me" will suffice. 
2. "Awesome!" My usual reaction when working with the kids at school.
3. "Wait, I'm confused." LOL...since I'm quite the visual learner, hearing instructions or a list of things often leads me to say this. 
4. "I know you're not a doctor but, do you think this (insert minor issue that I've googled and have self-diagnosed here) is serious?!" 

4 People I tag:
2. Heidi
3. Leigh 
4. Kris

Well, I am definitely past my bedtime but it was lovely catching up with you again. :)

Happy Running,
Heather :)

8 comments:

  1. "Sorry!" I swear I say that a million times a day here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, sweet potato fries!!

    I have made it a mission to say "sorry" less often. I read somewhere that women are more likely to apologize and use up-speak at the end of sentences, which diminishes our agency and respectability, especially in the classroom and with our bosses. So now I try not to say it unless I really mean it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I say it too often too, Ali and I think I read that same article! I say sorry to my boss all the time. :( For no reason.

      Delete
    2. I used to say sorry all the time for everything, it was my version of "um"! When I started dating Adam he would always respond with, "don't apologize you didn't do anything wrong" and after a couple of years of that, I *finally* learned to stop! It's such a hard habit to crack!

      Delete
  3. Ha ha I love Darryl on Walking Dead. He's what I call "dirty sexy." Bahhaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I have an idea!

    Come visit me in Fort Lauderdale and I will take you to work with me since I work in Miami, LOL. You can go play on the beach while I'm in the office and then we can go home and eat pizza while watching The Mindy Project!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I blame you entirely for my PLL obsession (I'm watching it at work now!)...Don't get me started on another program.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg, Love your things I am always saying LOL I love sweet potatoes fries too! I have never even seen an episode of the Walking Dead lol I would be very excited about a new couch.

    ReplyDelete