Saturday, 11 October 2014

Marathon in the Morning!!!!!

Yeah so, this marathon sort of crept up on me....sort of like those "Walkers" in 'The Walking Dead!' LOL. By the way....it's my newest addiction. I know, I'm just as shocked as you are. 

Today was spent doing a whole lot of race prep. Here's what I've been up to with a sentence per picture sort of thing: 

Helping Marg decide on which socks to wear. :) FYI: She's going to rock her 1/2!

Doing what I do best. :D

Practicing taping my foot. :S

Cutting my strips for tomorrow.

Laying out some essentials.

Logging 2 easy miles on the perfect running weather day.

Took a foot selfie....as per usual.

Taking a Runfie...lol

Only one more run to tick off the ol' training plan. :D Let's HOPE I can put some good numbers in that box!
 Charging gadgets!

 Checking on the playlist.....here's a snipet of my tunes.

Enjoying a caffeine jolt with an Americano.

Pit stop to the Running Room for some essentials.

I always chew gum when I race so I was very excited about this:

Check me out in #89!!!

Psyched for this optimal running weather for race day!

Doing the carbo loading thing. Not that I'm complaining. ;)

I can't believe I'm running my tenth marathon tomorrow! Maybe after the big TEN I can call myself a seasoned runner. ;)  

GOOD LUCK TO ALL VALLEY RUNNERS!!!! 

Are you running the Valley tomorrow??? Please come say "HI" :D
Are you a Walking Dead fan?!?!?!? I'm starting Season 3 tonight!!! 

Have a wonderful evening everyone! Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Running,
Heather :D

14 comments:

  1. I feel like "taping your food" is a Freudian slip ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!! Can't wait to read your recap :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAVE A GREAT RACE TOMORROW!! :)
    Can't wait to hear all about it!

    PS: Love that "fast girls have good times" thing on your desk! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristina! That's actually a coaster Matt brought me back from Boston 2011 :)

      Delete
  4. Yes, you are a very seasoned runner :) Your 3 hour long run looked pretty awesome a few weeks ago, you will be smashing tomorrow! and yaaa for good weather. Have a fabulous run

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Let's hope my body cooperates :)

      Delete
  5. Iam very excited for you. Things are in line, the weather is looking spectacular and you are ready with your socks and stuff! Happy marathon day tomorrow! Living through you since iam still not running. Looking forward to your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun tomorrow! I'm looking forward to reading your race recap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go get it, Heather! :) I hope you have a wonderful race. I'm glad the weather is going to be awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need that "Fast girls have good times" coaster. I LOVE it. I am sure you are done running by now, but pretend I wished you good luck yesterday! I bet you've rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do I spy plain gu?? How does that one taste??

    I love TWD! I'm so glad it comes back tonight!!

    ReplyDelete