Hopefully everyone gets to enjoy some R & R this weekend. And by that I mean 'Running and Resting.' ;)
Here's my Friday 5 +1:
1. My Boston Certificate and Finisher's Results booklet came this week!!!
Can you find me???
2. I was feeling crafty. That and I found a pile of wine corks I'd been collecting for obviously quite some time since I only drink every blue moon! Don't worry. I totally saw this online and didn't just come up with it organically. ;)
3. Our Anniversary yesterday! I got beautiful flowers from Matt and Lola and we enjoyed a nice dinner out. :)
4. City run with Nick! At least this time he didn't try to kill me with speed....lol. Just kidding Nick! I was smart and remembered my water. ;) We ran around downtown including the dreaded Serpentine Hill of the park. I'm hoping with all this park practice, I'll zoom through the Blue Nose 1/2 next year. Here's to hoping! LOL.
|A great conversational pace that obviously revolved mostly around running. :D|
5. Things I saw on my way home today:
Geese! I was stunned and crept over near them to snap this shot.
|Hallelujah! Thanks so much Sam!!!!|
Cupping at massage therapy today. Gulp. Not nearly as bad as I anticipated with my tight calf muscles. I was very relieved when Yee told me they felt much better today. :D
Have an awesome weekend and thanks for stopping by GGR. Have a beautiful evening!
What are your Friday 5?????