Saturday, 10 August 2013

Leaving for the 1/2

I hope you're having a spectacular weekend so far!

We're leaving in an hour or so for Saint John, New Brunswick for the Marathon by the Sea.  (Well, the half for me). 

Yesterday was a full day of R-E-S-T!  I have to admit though that I was a tad moody....lol.  I felt like all I wanted to do was go for a run or work out.  I did do an ab workout which made me feel a lot better.
 
Do you get cranky on your Rest days????

Tomorrow morning's weather in Saint John is supposed to be warm make that hot and sunny............just great!

Here's all my gear ready to go!

In planning my race outfit, I just became more and more unsure.  I think I had laid out too many choices. I figure if I had just one racing outfit, it would be a piece of cake.  But when you must buy every cool singlet/bra or pair of shorts that are on sale, your choices can become overwhelming. Long story short, I basically packed everything I own for running. :D 

Check out the pic of my schedule below and you will see that I have switched, with my pencil arrows, my Sunday long runs.  As you can see, next Sunday is the scheduled 1/2 Marathon I mentioned in a previous post.  I'll be doing that tomorrow and the 17 miler next Sunday now instead. :)
 
I realize this is a short post, but I just wanted to check in before we head out.  Don't forget to check in tomorrow evening for a recap!

Thanks for visiting me and have a beautiful day!

Happy Running,
Heather :)

2 comments:

  1. I get super cranky on my off days! Have a fun race!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any regular clothes in that bag? LOL! Kill it girl!!!

    ReplyDelete