Sunday, 9 June 2013

Sunday Longish Run

Hey everyone,

Well, it's Sunday...you know what that means: The runners are out!  I headed out for a later ten miler this morning since we ran the Sole Sisters' 5k last night.  I decided the extra couple of hours of leg rest wouldn't hurt.  Plus, I could catch up on Coronation Street. ;) 

I left the house around 11 o'clock.  Today's run was much cooler than last Sunday's 20 miler and much drier than yesterday morning's run. If the Johnny Miles Marathon weather is similar to today's, I'm good to go!

Gatorade Break/Pic Break :)
I knew the waterfall would be great today after all of the rain  we had yesterday!  Isn't it beautiful?
 


 
 
I think it's funny that when I run by someone I can see their
eyes go immediately to my super cool pants.  =)
The Run
10 miles
1:22 minutes
8:13 pace
My legs were not super fresh on today's run, but it was pretty decent.  I enjoyed the cooler temperatures, but not the bug that I ended up swallowing.........gross! Lol. 
 
Check out who I brought home with me..............eek!
Caterpillar or inchworm???
                                   
And of course, here's how I found Lola upon my return home.  She's such a lazy girl! <3
                                  

So, for the remainder of my afternoon I'll be doing report cards....try not to be jealous of me. ;) 

In terms of upcoming training runs for the week, they are very short and sweet.  This actually works out well considering I have a jam packed work week ahead!  June is busy!!!  And then on Sunday, it's the Johnny Miles Marathon!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Running,
Heather :)


No comments:

Post a Comment