Okay, how much do I love this pic?! It's by an artist named Cait Chock. I would totally love a framed version of this!
This Winter is not going down without a fight it appears.
Look what got repaired!!! So what happened was I was laying in bed one morning a little while back and heard a tremendous "CRASH!!!" I know, what the??? It immediately occurred to me that I must go check the office where the medals were hanging. It was slowly leaning more and more forward every day recently.... :S And yes, it had fallen :( But, it's all good now. You are just not allowed to breathe in the surrounding area as precaution. lol.
It may not look it, but this thing weighs a ton!
Random Running Thoughts:
As I have not added in any lately, I feel compelled to share my very random thinking with you that occurs during my running. Here are just a few:
- I just love how my run begins down a hill.....wait, I always hate how it's an uphill at then end. Never mind!
- Here comes a runner! (towards me).
- Will he smile or wave I wonder?
- Ah, he smiled AND waved!....He's lucky he didn't get the old eye-roll!
- He must have read my post about 'running etiquette!' lol
- Oh goodness, are those two teenage girls totally oblivious to me running at full tilt towards them?
- What is SO interesting on their iphone that neither looks up!?....as they are taking up the entire width of the sidewalk by walking abreast.
- Okay, I don't even care. I'm barrelling right through them. Yep, that's what I'm doin'.
- Move over, move over, move over!
- Pweph, she heard me coming.
- It's always a good day when I don't have to barrel anyone over!
- I wonder what I'll order at Cora's today?
- I don't feel like having just waffles, or french toast........ummm?
- I'm definitely having coffee.
- Maybe I'll try something new! For anyone wondering, I ordered the Cora's Special...I totally copied off of what Erin ordered :D It was yummy!
Today is my zero running day. So, it's abs and arms all the way! Maybe when Matt comes home, I'll say, "Check out my pipes," as I flex my biceps at him.....he always laughs at that, LOL. Following my workouts I enjoy repairing my muscles with a recovery shake.
Mine usually includes:
What are some shake versions you use as recovery?
Feel free to add your recipes into my comment section. :)
No post feels complete unless I give you a peek at what I'm listening to. I know, that's weird, lol. And probably no one takes any of my suggestions, but I know when I hear other peoples' play lists, I sometimes take a listen to their favourites.
- First off I've rediscovered "Telephone," by Lady Gaga and Beyonce in my itunes archive. I forgot how much I love that song!
- Another goodie that I stumbled upon on another blogger's page is "Sandstorm," by Darude. Great for speedwork!
P.S. The Boston Marathon is in 31 days!!!